Btcwinex will charge a 0.2% transaction fee for both the buyer and the seller. There are no fees for deposits. For withdrawals, there is a transaction fee required by each network as indicated on our withdraw page. This is a network fee collected by miners, not a Btcwinex fee. For more information on our transaction fees, please visit the Fees page.
Articles in this section
- How to register?(APP)
- How to authenticate identity?(APP)
- How to register?
- How to authenticate identity?
- I lost the device that installed Google Authenticator, how can I now access my account?
- Why to set up Google Authenticator?
- Are there fees for using Btcwinex?
- How to make transactions on Btcwinex? What are the fees?