Please confirm that you have read this agreement, relevant legal documents and rules on this website in detail before applying for merchant. Once you start the application process, you fully understand and agree to accept all the contents of this agreement, the relevant legal documents and rules on this website and the trading rules. In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of merchants and improve the security of transactions, Btcwinex global professional website (hereinafter referred to as this website) provides authentication services to you. When you apply for authentication, the website has the right to take all measures it deems necessary to identify the user's identity. However, as an ordinary network service provider, the website does not guarantee the accuracy and absolute authenticity of the user's identity identification results.
c.Other materials required by the platform for compliance
a. After themerchantpasses the platform KYC and anti-money laundering review, platform will require the merchant to deposit a certain amount of deposit in its fiat account to ensure the safety and smooth trading on the platform.
b. The specific amount of the deposit will be displayed in Accountof certified merchants on the platform.
c. The platform shall have the right to deduct the merchant's depositif:
- Merchantshave disputes in the transaction process, and been judged to be responsible and fulfill corresponding obligations but do not cooperate;
- Merchantsuse the platform to engage in any illegal activities;
- Merchantsviolates the provisions of this agreement or any legal documents or trading rules on the website;
- Merchantsignore platform rules and conduct offline transactions with users.
a. You submit application materials for merchants;
b.You transfer the agreed deposit to the platform and do not use it for other transactions;
c. Upon receipt of the application materials submitted by you, the website will conduct KYC and anti-money laundering compliance review on the basis of these materials;
d. After you pass the website's KYC and anti-money laundering compliance review, the platform will provide your exclusive merchantwith a V logo to distinguish you from ordinary users.
4.Apply for Cancellation of Merchant
a.If the merchantneeds to terminate the identity, it needs tosubmit a termination application to the website. Upon receipt of the cancellation application, if the platform confirms that the merchant is not involved in any pending disputes or has no bad record, website will complete the certification cancellation within 3 working days and the deposit will be defrosted from account;
b.The platform reserves the right to unilaterally disqualify you from posting offersif:
- Transactions have been repeatedly complained by others；
- Any false information in the submitted application materials;
- Fraud and other dishonest behaviors occur in the transaction;
- Do not cooperate with customer service of the platform to process orders or deliberately delay customer service to process orders;
- Malicious use of the rules of the platform for profit;
- Violating laws and regulations, this agreement, or the legal documents or trading rules of the website;
- Behaviors identified by the platform that are not in line with public order, good customs and fair trading.
5.Understanding and Recognition of the Service Application
a. The application service is an identification service provided by Unless otherwise agreed herein, once you have completed the application in the account of the website, the corresponding identity information and application result will not be modified or cancelled for any reason; If your identity information is changed after the completion of authentication, you should provide the certificate issued by the relevant authority to the website, and the website will assist you to change the application information corresponding to your account.
b. The website has the right to unilaterally modify or change the contents of this agreement at any time, and announce the modified version of this agreement through the website without notifying you separately. If you continue to use the services provided by the website after any modification, it means you have read, understood and agreed to accept the contents of the modified agreement; If you do not agree to the modified agreement, you should immediately stop using the services of this website.
6.Use of the Application Materials
- Management of application materials: the authentication materials you submit to this website at the time of application are irrevocably authorized to be retained by this website. The website undertakes not to disclose, edit or reveal your certification information, and not to use the non-public content kept on the website for commercial purposes, except under the following circumstances；
- This website is available to national judicial and administrative authorities;
- The website is provided to affiliated enterprises of the website;
- When a third party provides services to users together with the website, the third party shall provide you with relevant information required for the services (excluding your bank account information);
- To resolve civil disputes between you and a third party, the website has the right to provide your identity information to such third party.
7.Links to Third-party Websites
For the purpose of identity information review, this website may contain links to third party websites (such as online banking websites) (hereinafter referred to as "linked sites"). The linked sites are not controlled by the site, and the site is not responsible for the content of any linked sites, including but not limited to any links contained in the linked sites, or for any changes or updates to the linked sites. This site is not responsible for network transmission or other transmission received from the linked sites.
8.Shall Not be Used Illegally or Prohibited
Acceptance of all terms of this agreement is a prerequisite for your application for certification. You represent and warrant that you shall not apply for certification for any purposes that are unlawful or prohibited by this agreement. You may not use the application service in any way that may impair, paralyze, overload or impair other websites or services of other websites or the website or interfere with the use of the application by others. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any information or information by any means without the permission of the website.
The website does not assume any responsibility for:
a. Your personal information is disclosed due to your giving your password to others or not keeping your password well, or sharing your account with others or any other fault not attributable to the website;
b. Any due to hacker attacks, computer viruses or attacks, the effects of telecom department technical adjustment in, temporarily closed due to government regulation, due to a third party (including force majeure, such as the trunk lines of the international export and international export telecom provider side failure, fire, flood, lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, tornado, volcano eruptions, plague, and epidemic of infectious diseases, strike, war, or violence or similar events, etc.) and other authentication information leakage caused by fault of this web site, lost, stolen, or has been tampered with, etc.;
c. Leakage of bank account information caused by other websites (such as online banking) linked to the website and any legal disputes and consequences caused thereby;
d. Any failure to pass the authentication or any other loss caused by users providing incorrect, incomplete or untrue information to the website shall have nothing to do with the website;
e. Your assets are defrauded by others for reasons not attributable to the platform.
The website's basic information review and deposit requirements for merchants do not mean that the merchants are 100% trustworthy, nor does it mean that there is any warranty relationship between the website and the merchants. Please strictly follow the procedures of the website users to do a good job in the transaction of the information review, detailed communication, to ensure the safety of their own transactions and assets! At the same time, based on the particularity of digital asset transaction, you need to pay special attention to the risk of anti-money laundering, and review the identity of the counterparty of your transaction according to the requirements of KYC and anti-money laundering, otherwise you may face the risk of asset freezing due to the suspected crime of the counterparty of your transaction.